If you're interested in a healthy breakfast you can whip up in less than three minutes then read on.
I literally make this breakfast nearly every morning and never get sick of it. There are so many variations possible that you can always make it interesting.
- 1/4 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup boiled kettle water
- 1 small tub Yoghurt.
- 1 teaspoon Cottage Cheese.
- 1 teaspoon of saltanas
- 1 teaspoon ground Cinammon
- 1/2-1 teaspoon of ground Cloves
- Aprox Desert spoon of Gogi Berries and Dark Choc Nibs
- 1 Tablespoon of Blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 Teaspoon Flax seed oil.
- Pinch of mix seeds. ( mine is Pepitas and Sunflower seeds)
1 normal sized bowl. (Do not use a small bowl, or a ramiken as your oats may overflow in the microwave)
Add your Oats to a bowl with the boiled kettle water.
Add your spices and the saltanas and put in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Take out of the microwave and stir through your blueberries and Gogi Berries.
Add a small tub of vanilla yoghurt. I hate greek yoghurt so I use Vaalia as I find it has the least amount of sugar without being full of sweetner!
Add one teaspoon of Cottage Cheese.
Yes... seems strange... Yoghurt has protein in it already... but CC adds just that little bit more and once it's all mixed in you don't even notice it's there.
Add one teaspoon of Flax seed oil.
Mix it up.
Add a sprinkle of your fav seed mix.
|These are the mix of Gogi and Cacao Nibs I use.|