Wednesday 27 February 2013

Quickie DIY: exfoliator

Hi ladies!

I've had so many special occasions lately that I've been stuck with a major first world problem... Getting my old tan off and skin primed before my next spray tan!

So I thought I'd go back to basics and share my secret DIY exfoliator.
You will feel like a delicious pancake... I'm not even kidding.

This can not get any easier.

You need two ingredients (that you already will have in your pantry.)

1. Sugar
2. Lemon Juice

Step one. Put in about a cup of sugar and then squirt some lemon juice in.
Mix together until a thick paste forms. If your mixture is too runny, just add more sugar.

Step 2. Lather all over your body and scrub away.

TIP: rinse out your shower/container afterwards... Unless you like ants.

Your body will feel so soft and smooth and your hand will be amazing!

Give it a try and tell us what you think.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...